Planning Committee Meeting 12 Sep 2011
Location: Cowdray Hall, Midhurst
Date and time: 12 September 2011 10:30 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
3. Minutes of previous meeting held on 8 August 2011 (Page 1)
4. Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chairman agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
Strategy & Policy
5. The South Downs National Park Local Development Scheme
To consider a report by the Head of Planning(Report PC 48/11 Page 4)
6. Consultation on a planning application for the restoration of Boxgrove Quarry using imported inert materials and the operation of an inert recycling facility, West Sussex.
To consider a report by the Head ofPlanning(Report PC 49/11 Page 28)
7. Consultation on joint Lewes District Emerging Core Strategy
To consider a report by the Head ofPlanning(Report PC 50/11 Page 39)
8. Consultation on a planning application for the Outline application for up to 190 dwellings, 929 sqm of class B1 employment floor space, supported by car parking and open space, with all matters reserved except access and Full application for port access road (first stage), other access roads, 6780 sqm retail foodstore, petrol filling station, parking spaces, service area and associated landscaping Lewes District Council
To consider a report by the Head ofPlanning(Report PC 51/11 Page 184)
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, Ken Bodfish, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome David Jenkins, Tom Jones, Minette Palmer, Charles Peck, Andrew Shaxson & Jennifer Gray
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.