Planning Committee Meeting 12 Apr 2012
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne
Date and time: 12 April 2012 10:30 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members and officers are invited to make any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests that they may have in relation to items on the agenda and are reminded to make any declaration at any stage during the meeting if it then becomes apparent that this may be required when a particular item or issue is considered.
3. Minutes of previous meeting held on 15 March 2012 (Page 1)
4. Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chair agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
EAST HAMPSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
5. Application No:SDNP/53047/FUL
Proposal:Development of 10 affordable dwellings, associated access, parking and landscape
Address:Land west of Cobdens, The Street, Binsted
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 21/12 Page 12)
EAST HAMPSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
6. Application No:SDNP/24385/010
Proposal:4 Affordable dwellings and 2 market dwellings following demolition of farm building
Address:Steep Marsh Farm, Rockpits Lane, Steep Marsh
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 22/12 Page 24)
7. Consultation to vary conditions at the AMEX Stadium Falmer relating to capacity & parking provision
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 23/12 Page 34)
8. Construction of Temporary Car Park: Former Falmer High School Brighton
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 24/12 Page 40)
9. Proposed training ground and football academy for Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 25/12 Page 45)
10. Response to the s47 E.ON consultation for the Rampion off-shore wind farm
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 26/12 Page 50)
STRATEGY & POLICY
11. Landscape Advice Brief
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 27/12 Page 59)
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, Ken Bodfish, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome
David Jenkins, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Charles Peck, Andrew Shaxson & Jennifer Gray
- plan_2012Apr12_Update-Agenda-Item-5-Appendix-2-Revised-Conditions-20120410 plan_2012Apr12_Update-Sheet
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.