Planning Committee Meeting 10 Oct 2013
Location: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, Midhurst, GU29 0AL
Date and time: 10 October 2013 10:30 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application SDNP13/01526/FUL – Upland Park, Garrison Hill, Droxford, Agenda Item 6 has been withdrawn by the applicant
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of Interests
To enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable pecuniary interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
3. Minutes of previous meeting held on 12 September 2013
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 12 September 2013 (Page 1)
4. Updates on previous Committee decisions
To receive any updates on previous Committee decisions.
5. Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chair agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
WINCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
6. Application No:SDNPA/13/01526/FUL
Proposal: Demolition of the existing hotel and other buildings and construction of 5 no. detached dwellings with separate garages with living or work space above each garage, landscaping, private amenity space, access and parking
Address: Upland Park Garrison Hill Droxford Hampshire SO32 3QL
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC82/13 Page 9)
WINCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
7. Application No:SDNP/13/03056/FUL
Proposal: Construction of 16 no. ground based satellite dish antennas between 3.7 metres to 16.4 metres in diameter, a subterranean plant building, extensions to the existing reinforced grass access tracks and landscaping works
Address: Arqiva Ltd Telegraph Way Winchester Hampshire SO21 1HX
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC83/13 Page 17)
8. Application No:SDNPA/13/03623/FUL
Proposal: Proposed new estate access road and new gates with associated planting and landscaping and part closure and removal of existing access road
Address: Rathfinny Farm, Whiteway, Alfriston, East Sussex, BN26 5TU
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC84/13 Page 28)
STRATEGY & POLICY
9. Response to Government Consultation on changes to Permitted Development Rights
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 85/13 Page 38)
10. Buildings at Risk in the South Downs National Park
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 86/13 Page 44)
11. Petworth Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan (CAAMP)
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC 87/13 Page 54)
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, Jennifer Gray, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome David Jenkins, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Diana Kershaw, Charles Peck, Ian Phillips & Andrew Shaxson.
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.