Authority Meeting 26 Jul 2011
Location: Penns Place, Petersfield
Date and time: 26 July 2011 2:00 PM
Rebecca Haynes, Member Services
Tel: 01730 811773 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This meeting has been cancelled.
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.