Authority Meeting 18 Sep 2012
Location: EHDC, Penn's Place, Petersfield
Date and time: 18 September 2012 2:00 PM
Rebecca Haynes, Member Services
Tel: 01730 811773 Email: email@example.com
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there will be a presentation on Current Heathland Work before the meeting for Members of the Authority and members of the public. The presentation will run from 1pm to 1.45pm
2. Declarations of Interests
To enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable pecuniary interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interest, and any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests in any such matter that Members may wish to disclose.
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the Authority meeting held on 26 July 2012 (page 1)
4. Urgent Matters
To consider any matter not on the Agenda which the Chair of the meeting agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency due to special circumstances (if Members have any urgent matters they are asked to consult the Chair before the meeting commences).
5. Public Participation
The Chair will allow members of the public to ask questions, make statements or present a petition on any matter on the agenda for this meeting or on any matter that falls within the Authority’s powers, subject to procedures set out in Appendix 3 to the Authority’s Standing Orders. Any member of the public who wishes to address the meeting under this item should notify Fiona MacLeod (contact details at the end of this agenda) not less than 24 hours before the commencement of the meeting (i.e. by 2.00 pm on the day preceding the meeting), and indicate in what capacity he or she would like to speak together with a contact telephone number.
6. Chief Executive’s Progress Report
To consider a report from the Chief Executive Officer (Report 22/12 page 8)
7. Delegation to the South Downs National Park Authority (SDNPA) Planning Committee to Approve the Joint Lewes District Core Strategy for Pre-submission Publication and Subsequent Submission to the Secretary of State
To consider a report from the Director of Planning (Report 23/12 page 11)
8. Proposed Submission Draft Waste Local Plan for West Sussex and the South Downs National Park
To consider a report from the Director of Planning (Report 24/12 page 26)
9. Delegation of Approval of Significant Main Modifications to Waste and Minerals Plan for East Sussex, South Downs and Brighton & Hove to the SDNPA Planning Committee
To consider a report from the Director of Planning (Report 25/12 page 34)
10. Modifications to Joint Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan
To consider a report from the Director of Planning (Report 26/12 page 38)
11. Local Plan Member Task & Finish Working Group
To consider a report from the Director of Planning (Report 27/12 page 82)
12. Planning Committee
The note the minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 12 July and the unconfirmed minutes of the Planning Committee held on 9 August 2012 (page 87) and receive a verbal report on the Planning Committee meeting held 13 September 2012
13. Standards and Audit Committee
To receive a verbal update on the Standards and Audit Committee meeting held on 13 September 2012
14. Resources and Performance Committee
To receive a verbal update on the Resources and Performance Committee meeting held on 5 September 2012
15. Reports from Members Appointed to External Bodies
To consider reports from Members
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH DOWNS NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
For further information on any of the reports for this meeting, details of decisions taken, or
future meetings, please contact Fiona MacLeod, Member Services Manager
Tel: 01730 811141 or email Fiona.email@example.com
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.