Planning Committee Meeting 8 October 2015
Location: South Downs Centre, North Street, Midhurst, GU29 9DH
Date and time: 08 October 2015 10:00 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apologies for absence
- Disclosure of Interests
To enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
- Minutes of previous meetings held on 10 September 2015
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 10 September 2015 (Page 1).
- Matters arising
To enable any matters arising from the 10 September 2015 minutes that are not covered elsewhere on this agenda to be raised.
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
To receive any updates on previous Committee decisions.
- Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chair agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
CHICHESTER DISTRICT COUNCIL
- Application No: SDNP/15/02213/FUL
Proposal: Change of use of land previously consented for 79 assisted care living units (C2) and a redesign of 1 private residential dwelling (C3) under 11/03635/FUL to 54 residential units (C3) including underground and surface parking, access roads and drives, landscaping and associated infrastructure.
Address: King Edward VII Hospital Kings Drive Easebourne West Sussex GU29 0BJ
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC70/15 Page 6).
STRATEGY & POLICY
- East Sussex, South Downs and Brighton & Hove Waste and Minerals Sites Plan – Regulation 19 Consultation
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC71/15 Page 23).
- Agenda Item 3
- Agenda Item 7
- Agenda Item 8
- Agenda Item 8 Appendix 1
- Update Sheet
- Confirmed Minutes
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.