Planning Committee Meeting 12 November 2015
Location: South Downs Centre, North Street, Midhurst, GU29 9DH
Date and time: 12 November 2015 10:00 AM
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations are in force, giving a right to members of the public to record (film, photograph and audio-record) and report on proceedings at committee meetings. Please read our protocol on Filming, Recording and Reporting of SDNPA Meetings Protocol for more information.
At the start of the meeting the Chair will make an announcement that the meeting may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Webcasting is undertaken in the public interest and in the exercise of our official authority, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed, recorded and photographed. If you have any queries regarding this please contact email@example.com
- Apologies for absence
- Disclosure of Interests
To enable Members to disclose to the meeting any disclosable interest they may have in any matter on the agenda for the meeting, where that interest is not already entered in the Authority’s register of interests, and any public service interest (as defined in Paragraph 18 of the Authority’s Code of Conduct) they may consider relevant to an item of business being considered at the meeting (such disclosure to be made at the commencement of the meeting, or when the interest becomes apparent).
- Minutes of previous meetings held on 8 October 2015
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 8 October 2015 (Page 1).
- Matters arising
To enable any matters arising from the 8 October 2015 minutes that are not covered elsewhere on this agenda to be raised.
- Updates on previous Committee decisions
To receive any updates on previous Committee decisions.
- Urgent Items
To consider any matter on the agenda which the Chair agrees should be considered as a matter of urgency to due special circumstances.
EAST HAMPSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
- Application No: SDNP/15/01296/FUL
Proposal: Residential development for 79 dwellings and associated vehicular and pedestrian access, landscaping, drainage and open space.
Address: Site South of Larcombe Road Petersfield Hampshire
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC72/15 Page 5).
- Application No: SDNP/14/04736/FUL (Please note addended report also attached below)
Proposal: Residential development comprising 47 dwellings following demolition of existing building
Address: Paris House Frenchmans Road Petersfield Hampshire GU32 3AW
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC73/15 Page 27).
WORTHING BOROUGH COUNCIL
- Application No: SDNP/15/03672/FUL
Proposal: Proposed solar park comprising the erection of solar arrays, inverters, transformers, equipment housing, security fencing, internal tracks, ancillary equipment and ecological mitigation
Address: Land at Lyons Way Broadwater Worthing West Sussex
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC74/15 Page 43).
HORSHAM DISTRICT COUNCIL
- Land Opposite Annington House, Annington Road, Bramber, West Sussex
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC75/15 Page 53).
STRATEGY & POLICY
- Droxford Conservation Area Character Appraisal and Management Plan
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC76/15 Page 61).
- East Meon Conservation Area Character Appraisal and Management Plan
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC77/15 Page 71).
- Exton Conservation Area Character Appraisal and Management Plan
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC78/15 Page 77).
- Fernhurst Neighbourhood Development Plan Decision Statement
To consider a report by the Director of Planning (Report PC79/15 Page 87).
To all Members of the Planning Committee:
Alun Alesbury, David Coldwell, Neville Harrison, Barbara Holyome, Doug Jones, Tom Jones, Diana Kershaw, Gary Marsh, Robert Mocatta, Ian Phillips, Norman Dingemans (ex officio) & Margaret Paren (ex officio).
Please note that SDNPA Members do not represent their appointing bodies on the Authority, but will, as a Member, be responsible for ensuring that the Authority achieves the National Park Purposes and Duty, and does so in a way that best suits the special characteristics of the National Park as a whole.
- Agenda Item 3
- Agenda Item 7
- Agenda Item 8
- Agenda Item 8 – Addendum to Report
- Agenda Item 9
- Agenda Item 10
- Agenda Item 11
- Agenda Item 11 – Appendix 1
- Agenda Item 12
- Agenda Item 12 – Appendix 1
- Agenda Item 13
- Agenda Item 13 – Appendix 1
- Agenda Item 14
- Agenda Item 14 – Appendix 1
- Update Sheet
- Confirmed Minutes
Anyone wishing to speak at the meeting should register their request, by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on the Monday before the meeting.
- Phone Number:
- Planning Application Number:
- Details of Proposed Development:
- Indicate if you are speaking in support or against the application:
- Who are you representing?:
- In the event that more than 3 people request to speak in favour or against an item it may be necessary for them to agree amongst themselves who should speak at the meeting. In order to facilitate this process we would ask you to confirm that you are happy with us sharing your name and e-mail address with other potential speakers. We will not share any other personal details with any other third parties.
- YES / NO (delete as appropriate)
Confirmation that you have registered to speak will be send after 12 noon deadline. Further information on public speaking and registering as a speaker.
Please note that there is no catering provision for members of the public during meal breaks. However there are cafes, pubs and shops in Midhurst town centre, approximately 5 minutes’ walk away.